B&W Zeppelin

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, all

I need to find one of these, but most shops i see are £390.I would prefer to buy form a shop so Ebay is out

Any one know of any better prices than this?.

cheers Morel..

A

Anonymous

Eddie Pound:The retail price is now £379

Sorry Eddie, it's not, it's £390.51 - exactly.

A

Anonymous

SSAV have it on offer for 379 http://www.sevenoakssoundandvisionoffers.co.uk/offers.htm

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help
emotion-5.gif
this will keep the wife happy. ( i hope).

cheers Morel..

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
I got a refurb one, full warranty and done by B&W from Lintone Audio in Newcastle/Gateshead for £300! They told me that it is classed as a refrub because of slight errors picked up on the line so it's sent 'back through' again to get fixed and this process duely knocks £100 off RRP!

Had mine since Christmas and it's been a gem. Their website is here http://www.lintone.co.uk/ and they are always really good when I visit them so may be willing to deliver?

Hope that helps,

Ben.

A

Anonymous

Hi Ben thanks very much for that, I contacted sevenoaks Glasgow for a price delivered and this is what they sent.
Hi Mr Morrison

The current selling price of the B&W Zepplin is
£399 we would be happy to send it to you FOC for this price. This would take
about 3-4 days to sort out. If you have any more questions please do not
hesitate to contact me again.

Kind Regards

Thomas. lol on their website it's supposed to be on sale at £379... i'll let you know what their answer is. cheers Morel..

A

Anonymous

I have an answer from Thomas saying it was his mistake and it is £379. and he will send it FOC.

thanks again for your help

cheers Morel..

A

Anonymous

Let us know what you think of it when it comes - quite fancy one myself. Trouble is only place left to put it now is the bathroom!

A

Anonymous

Hi Jarnesque what do you think about your shure headphones? I have the se110's and before that the sc2e's. Is the extra cost worthwhile? Thanks Nick

A

Anonymous

Hi Nick

Sorry for delayed reply to a good question! SE530s are very, very good. Whether the extra cost is worthwhile is debatable. Can't compare to the 110s but comparing to something like the Sennheiser CX300s, which I do have, they are noticeably much better, but whether this is £200 worth of much better . . . hmm!

The thing is, for some of us, we want the best that is out there and I guess this is especially the case with AV kit where we can go to odd lengths to try and achieve the ultimate quality. So we're prepared to spend a disproportionate amount to get an increase if we think it's the best there is. If for some reason I lost them I would have to go and re-buy them which maybe tells you something! Or I might go for the Klipsch IX10 - would love to hear these side-by-side with my SE530s to see if the WHFSV review is correct. If you're thinking of getting the best in-ears - just because they exist - then demo both if you can.

SE530s are fiddly to get in properly - which makes the Push To Hear module actually start to make some sense - and I've found only the foam ear buds work; the silicone ones and the ones shaped to go in your cat's ears seem to be a waste.

Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts