Help Needed - Replacement Missing Switch

Fenrir

Jan 1, 2024
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and to the world of Hi-Fi but found a great receiver yesterday at my local pawn shop. It is an Onkyo A-8057 which I will be using with my TT. The only downside is that one of the switches is missing. I have been scouring eBay and Google trying to find a replacement but am having no luck. Does anyone have any idea where I can potentially find a replacement?

I am including a photo below for reference.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.27.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.27.08 PM.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 7

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and to the world of Hi-Fi but found a great receiver yesterday at my local pawn shop. It is an Onkyo A-8057 which I will be using with my TT. The only downside is that one of the switches is missing. I have been scouring eBay and Google trying to find a replacement but am having no luck. Does anyone have any idea where I can potentially find a replacement?

I am including a photo below for reference.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Though it would cost more what I’d do is actually buy another unit for sparse parts. Prehaps a spares and repair unit. You’ll be hard pressed to find parts any other way. Even for relatively modern electronics.

It’s how most electronic service centers work. I’ve had a number of my electronics purchased by service engineers in the past or laptops, cd players and the like, they just rip them to bits and save all the parts that you can’t readily get hold of.

That or find a a 3d place to make you a 3d print replacement.

Fenrir

Jan 1, 2024
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion! I reached out to a 3D printing shop and it was nuts but I found someone local today who might be able to do it pretty cheap. Hoping for the best

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts