Article Request

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
How about a monthly article in the Magazine about the CD's you use for testing and short description on the music itself and why you choose them I assume you generally use well recorded material, after all all this effort we put in to kit is for 1 reason to enjoy music, I for one am always on the look out for new and well recorded CD's and would welcome suggestions on material.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Erm, we do it every month - it's called Playlist (p80-81 August issue), and covers all the primary Blu-rays, DVDS, music and games we've used to test in that's month's issue. You will, of course, also find specific track references - from those and other sources - we've used in the text of the tests themselves.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I reall am going to have to pay more attention when I am reading arent I
emotion-5.gif

I spotted it before I saw your post, had not looked at thease really closely as I thought they were just lists of upcoming releases.

Thank you Clare.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Can I ask Why the Full page of this section is a movie and 1 1/2 pages total to movies, For me a movie is watched once and put away for later but a CD is played over and over again well a good one is, I would much prefer a Full page dedicated to 3 or 4 good quality CD's, surely I am not the only one.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
There's no rule that it must be a movie - it's just that the movie releases have been of more interest to our reviewers to date than the music.

In the future could be a CD, a download or even a game getting the headline treatment...

BTW, pw68, since you're here - any views on the problems 'ears' is having in this thread - or do you know someone who may be able to advise?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts