Sonos Roam vs Bose Sound link Flex

deeptrance8

Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
Greetings All,

I have big dilemma with Sonos Roam and Bose Sound link Flex, wich one to choose?

I'm definietly going to use stereo/party mode, so I'm going to buy two speakers. When it comes to application/use, I am looking for portable speakers with good sound quality and app for movies, music and light gaming, only outside the house, on trips or in the garden, etc. I plan to watch movies on Samsung Freestyle directly or with connected Xiaomi Mi Box S and gaming laptop for gaming.
Kindly request for advice on which direction to go. I might just add that I'm using two JBL Charge 3 so far and I'm looking for something smaller.

Regards

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
Greetings All,

I have big dilemma with Sonos Roam and Bose Sound link Flex, wich one to choose?

I'm definietly going to use stereo/party mode, so I'm going to buy two speakers. When it comes to application/use, I am looking for portable speakers with good sound quality and app for movies, music and light gaming, only outside the house, on trips or in the garden, etc. I plan to watch movies on Samsung Freestyle directly or with connected Xiaomi Mi Box S and gaming laptop for gaming.
Kindly request for advice on which direction to go. I might just add that I'm using two JBL Charge 3 so far and I'm looking for something smaller.

Regards
I have a Bose Revolve II that I use when away and in the garden and I'm very happy with it. Looking at the products online I'm not sure either can actually be configured as a L/R stereo pair. Both have party mode which I think is synced playback on each speaker.

Bluesound flex 2is can be paired as L/R stereo but would require battery packs for use outdoors and that will at least double the price, you could properly get them as a package deal from someone at £650 best.

deeptrance8

Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
HI
I have a Bose Revolve II that I use when away and in the garden and I'm very happy with it. Looking at the products online I'm not sure either can actually be configured as a L/R stereo pair. Both have party mode which I think is synced playback on each speaker.

Bluesound flex 2is can be paired as L/R stereo but would require battery packs for use outdoors and that will at least double the price, you could properly get them as a package deal from someone at £650 best.
Hi James, thank you for your opinion. Bluesound flex with battery is much over my budget. Sonos Roeam is out too because it requires stable wifi connection to work in stereo mode and in gerenral so it will be not convinient for me. I'm thinking about Bose Flex and Revolve II now. I'm going to purchase 2 speakres for stereo any way and I wonder which one will be better.

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
HI

Hi James, thank you for your opinion. Bluesound flex with battery is much over my budget. Sonos Roeam is out too because it requires stable wifi connection to work in stereo mode and in gerenral so it will be not convinient for me. I'm thinking about Bose Flex and Revolve II now. I'm going to purchase 2 speakres for stereo any way and I wonder which one will be better.
Hi,

I just checked the Bose web site and it says you can set them up as Stereo L/R, I also saw this:

soundlink-flex-package.html

inc 90 days free trial with free delivery and returns so you can try it risk free.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts