Anyone know the brand

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows the brand of this cable I've been given ( no name anywhere). It was in the back of one of my employers shops. One of our installers brought it to the warehouse and said "here you go Nick you might as well have this, it's never going to sell"

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_065127027.jpg
    IMG_20240102_065127027.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 19

podknocker

Buy some £20 RCAs from Amazon if required. I wouldn't touch poor quality no name stuff, but there's no need to spend more. Gold plated connectors, firm and flexible collars and stuff that won't snag of crack. All you need.

Reactions: Jasonovich

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
Buy some £20 RCAs from Amazon if required. I wouldn't touch poor quality no name stuff, but there's no need to spend more. Gold plated connectors, firm and flexible collars and stuff that won't snag of crack. All you need.
Oh I have all my stuff connected with £20 Cambridge Audio cables bought from Richer Sounds years ago. My work mate gave it to me because he knows l like my hifi separates. Funny thing is he used to be our custom installer but all that work dried up. When I first started working here, he had just completed a job where the cables alone cost £35000. Multi room installations before the advent of networking etc.

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
It’s a name that recurs in audio/hifi. There’s a handbuilt wood cabinet chap in Leeds called Solid Sounds, https://www.solid-sounds.co.uk/
but Solid Cables rings a very faint bell too, from the past.
Do you think they’re part of some sort of So Solid Crew?

kq9YyS.gif

Reactions: Jasonovich

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts