A GOOD SPEAKER CABLE FOR MY KRELL KAV500I + KEF REFERENCE 2.2 + MARANTZ CD63SE + CHORD COMPANY CHAMELEON SILVER PLUS

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i listern to dance music and a bit of drum and bass and i like a good bass line.

which speaker cable would go well with my system ?

i know the cd player is not the best but i did have a audiolab 8000cdm mk2 and dax but for my music and as dance tracks are not that well recorded is just made them sound really really bad so if any body as got any other ideas on the cd player for dance music i would love to hear.

reagrds stuart

and thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to improve your badly recorded dance music

(short of getting decent taste in music :)

With size, comes bass. So speaker cable thickness is going to be of great interest to you as it will lower your cables impedance to lower frequencies look at silver cables too. How much are you looking to spend? a full bi-wired stupd of speaker cables can become very expensive very fast if you choose the right cable;)

Don't chord do a beefed up version of the cable you already have?

A

Anonymous

as for the music each to there own.

as for the cost up to about £50 p m if needed.

and should i buy other phono leads or are mine ok ?

A

Anonymous

Chord Epic or if you find it comforting to bi-wire, Chord Odyssey 4.

A

Anonymous

i do have a good hi-fi shop local to me and he does sell the full chord range so i will go and see if he as some of these cables to test with my hi-fi

thank you all for the info

regards stuart

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts