a 3d player that can decode HD Sound for my Yamaha z9 Amplifier

A

Anonymous

samsung bd6900, it has multi channel analogue outs, and decodes all formats..

jcshutts

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
thank you. The cost of this model having checked is certainly quite attractive. Would you wait for more expensive models to start coming onto the market - presuming of course they are better quality!

A

Anonymous

i personally dont believe that blu-ray players differ much in performance on pure 1080/24p playback, maybe on upscaling dvd's, and perhaps with sound, slightly imo, although 3d performance may well differ as its new tech..

thats just my view though, others may disagree, i suggest checking the web for reviews and best of all, getting a demo..

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
read somewhere on a samsung tv test that the tv paired with a samsung 3d player had more double image than the same tv paired with a different brand 3d pplayer.doesnt all 3d players all have decoding on board? tbs bdt300 panasonic is more expensive but it must be better than samsung.

jcshutts

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
agreed but not sure it will interface with the Yamaha z9 amp which relies on Component connectivity or optical links. It does not have HDMI.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
jcshutts:agreed but not sure it will interface with the Yamaha z9 amp which relies on Component connectivity or optical links. It does not have HDMI.

I've not checked on the web site, but are you sure re HDMI inputs?

I have an older model RXV 2700, and it has 4 HDMI in and 1 HDMI out

My Sony BDP is connected to the amp HDMI in, then HDMI out, I have 1080p pass through to the screen and LPCM decoding at the amp for HD audio

Suggest you take a closer look..................

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
fayeanddavid:
jcshutts:agreed but not sure it will interface with the Yamaha z9 amp which relies on Component connectivity or optical links. It does not have HDMI.

I've not checked on the web site, but are you sure re HDMI inputs?

I have an older model RXV 2700, and it has 4 HDMI in and 1 HDMI out

My Sony BDP is connected to the amp HDMI in, then HDMI out, I have 1080p pass through to the screen and LPCM decoding at the amp for HD audio

Suggest you take a closer look..................

oops, embarassed, thinking of Z11

apologies
emotion-10.gif

TRENDING THREADS