5.1 audio switcher?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am going to be buying a Blu-ray player soon but as yet don't have an HDMI-enabled receiver (currently have a superb Meridian G61), so to get the full HD sound formats I will need to use 5.1 analogue cables from the player (which will itself need to decode the formats) into the receiver. Currently I have a Sony XA-3000ES multichannel SACD player which is linked via 5.1 analogue straight into my receiver. Now, does anyone here know of a good quality and not too expensive 5.1 multichannel switcher into which I can run the cables from both the Blu-ray and SACD player? Otherwise, I'd either have to buy a new receiver (NOT a good idea), say Onkyo 705, or keep on physically switching the cables from one to the other player (a right pain!!). I'm sure plenty of people here have had the same issue. Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew

Wow, what a quick reply!!! Thanks - that looks as if it shouldn't break the bank! I've seen that an American company (Zektor) do a swish product but it looks like it costs c£300 which seems a helluva of a lot when all I want is something pretty simple.

Cheers!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts