Budwiser

Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

1st off to be clear, the TV's and any suggestions must be 32".
Im looking at Samsungs The Frame 2020 for PS4 for my son. Ive been reading about VRR and frame rates etc. Im aware The Frame doesnt have VRR on 32" however I dont have a bigger option.

Can anyone suggest some great 32" TVs for PS4 or gaming please or is The Frame 32" 2020 model good enough?

The editor on here 10years ago suggested some great TV's and hoping that her or someone else sees this and helps just as much.
thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hello,

1st off to be clear, the TV's and any suggestions must be 32".
Im looking at Samsungs The Frame 2020 for PS4 for my son. Ive been reading about VRR and frame rates etc. Im aware The Frame doesnt have VRR on 32" however I dont have a bigger option.

Can anyone suggest some great 32" TVs for PS4 or gaming please or is The Frame 32" 2020 model good enough?

The editor on here 10years ago suggested some great TV's and hoping that her or someone else sees this and helps just as much.
thanks in advance.
Hi, I can only offer a little help with some info here:

I did however demo a 55-inch Samsung Frame TV in John Lewis the other day and it looked highly impressive. I have 3 Samsung Qled TVs of the Q950R range from 2019 and they are amazing TVs!

Gaming TVs are often concerned with input lag this is very important apparently so if you could find a good measurement for gaming that would be useful. I would’ve thought this Samsung would be rather good though concerning this area.

Reactions: Budwiser
D

Deleted member 2457

Budwiser

Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
thanks all.

Ok so my son wanted a 32 inch as says clarity on his 43 inch is bad. His 43 inch is an old LCD and over 7years old. I'm now thinking that 43 inch would be better as you get much more value for money. When search What hifi best gaming tv's, theres a samsung TU8000 tv. It states it goes down to 43 inch too. This tv offer ALLM the lag element and a better frame rate too, its also £125 cheaper than The Frame tv.
So after all that think ill do some research on this model

and heres what what hifi say- its number 2 in the list

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts