1080P Projector

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone seen any great deals on a 1080P projector thats worth having?

I had initially intended to get a 720P model, but after some research, I think I'd be better off going the whole hog.

So, what have you got and what would you recommend guys, any great deals to be had out there?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The Panasonic PTAE3000 and Sony VPL-HW10 are our favourites at the entry level at the moment havng tested most of the other 1080p options. Both are very flexible in their positioning and produce superb images upto the 110-120" mark depending on your room set up.

Nick

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hijack the thread, but are there any 1080p projectors on the market retailing at under £1k yet?

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Tobester:Sorry to hijack the thread, but are there any 1080p projectors on the market retailing at under £1k yet?

Thanks!

Not that I can see, unless you want to go second hand ( just missed an Infocus X10 for £750 )

S.Jacob

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Infocus X10 would be your best bet! I own one which I bought a few months ago for £900 and is simply brilliant. Almost the same spec as IN 80 (slightly less lumens) but now almost £700 cheaper after the price hike of the latter to £1600- thanks to WHFSV who said they would still give 5 stars even if Infocus hiked the price of IN80 by even half as much !

A

Anonymous

Hmmm. More than happy to for a lightly used second hand model, and thak you for the heads-up on the X10. Will keep a close eye on how the prices fare, but a quick look at Google is showing it at a tad too much. Patience, patience . . .

TRENDING THREADS