YOUR OPINION MATTERS

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Fire Dragon:

Thanks mate for all the above. Here is someone how knows what he is talking about and his is not someone how just care how to increase his posts numbers.

Clicks in to thread,reads this,shakes head,click out, go for *** and play some music. Oh, that will be another post on the tally then.

A

Anonymous

floyd droid:
Fire Dragon:

Thanks mate for all the above. Here is someone how knows what he is talking about and his is not someone how just care how to increase his posts numbers.

Clicks in to thread,reads this,shakes head,click out, go for *** and play some music. Oh, that will be another post on the tally then.

First one to 600.....Race Ya......

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
mjs:Definition of expert is easy. Legal definition as used when calling expert witness is quite simply ` Person in the room who has more experience than anyone else in the room on the chosen subject` So an `expert` is not necessarily the font of all knowledge you imagine. Bit like a `government scientist` I suppose.

I always thought the definition of expert was
Ex - something you have discarded
Spurt - something a liquid does when leaking under pressure.
You don't really want either.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
tractorboy:
That'll be Elvis aka Thaiman. Check his previous postings.

The rest of us mere mortals shall not trouble you further.
emotion-18.gif

I am not an expert, just a mad box swapper. and yes, I have own them in the past (in fact I had 2 Krell 400Xi, one black and one silver, which btw colour make no different to their sound
emotion-5.gif
)

A

Anonymous

Fire Dragon:
My system consists of:

1. CD PLAYER: Krell SACD Standard MKIII

2. INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER: Krell KAV-400 xi

3. Speakers: B&W 805S with FS-805 stands

4. CABLES: Townshend EDCT speaker cables, DCT300 (XLR) interconnect cables and 2 No. Russ Andrews - Reference PowerKordT with silver Wattgate (W350i Ag) mains cables

My space: 4 x 3 meters

My music: All kind of Genre

How would you rate my system?

Do you thing I need to upgrade any part of my system and how?

I think your Krell KAV-400 xi is the weaker point in your system. I heard the Krell KAV-400 xi and I wasn't that impressed with it. Hope that's helpful

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
as chrimson said, if you want natural and neutral, atc might be worth an audition.

and a personality transplant to avoid getting other members backs up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts