Yamaha RX-V2067 Help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just purchased this receiver and this was previously posted in the in the original "AV Receiver Demo for KEF 3005SE" thread, but I thought it probably make more sense to start this new thread, so that its easier for people to find in the future if they have similar problems / issues.

Any idea how to get the AV1 input to remember my input settings, I configured it for Sky HD to use optical input for sound and works ok until I turn the receiver off, when its switched back on it goes back to "Auto".

Should I be using the AV buttons or the Scenes ?

A

Anonymous

Assign all the inputs etc. Then hold down the TV scene button, it will then remember the settings, but every time you turn it on select that scene.

A

Anonymous

Seems a little strange that it cant be done on the individual AV settings / inputs, but I've never had a Yamaha receiver before so maybe Scenes is their way of doing things. I'll have a go and see what I can do.

A

Anonymous

Yep looks like scenes are the way to go, its not faultless, but at least it works.

I have to manually select "Scene 1" for sky hd so that it used the optical instead of hdmi, if Sky just fixed the boxes so we could have 5.1 over hdmi then it would solve alot of problems ;-)

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
EvertonMonkey said:
I've just purchased this receiver and this was previously posted in the in the original "AV Receiver Demo for KEF 3005SE" thread, but I thought it probably make more sense to start this new thread, so that its easier for people to find in the future if they have similar problems / issues.

Any idea how to get the AV1 input to remember my input settings, I configured it for Sky HD to use optical input for sound and works ok until I turn the receiver off, when its switched back on it goes back to "Auto".

Should I be using the AV buttons or the Scenes ?

When you say "off" do you mean off or standby??

Got a feeling that if you turn off completely there is a memory within the amp but maybe not for 12 hours or something??

Otherwise, on my 2700 Yamaha you can assign the inputs permanently, I would have thought the same would follow for the 2067

Have a close look at the menu with the input options, play your input and find which input it is on the menu by scrolling to each and then name that input and save...................should work

A

Anonymous

Just standby, not switching it off at the wall.

I'll have a look at the input settings, but I can remember seeing any settings for the inputs that would allow it to be saved.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts