YAMAHA BACK IN STOCK !!!! BUY DSP-AX763BL or wait for new one RX-V765BL / RX-V665BL

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

just found out that Yamaha had restocked all home cinema amplifiers and I am wondering now if I should buy

DSP-AX763

or should I wait coule of months (maybe up to september/october) for new series ???

RX-V765

RX-V665

Technical spec is quite similar, except that new range got 4 HDMI input and it has got upscaling 1080p but my Blue-ray and dvd recorder got their own upscaling. So kinda dont know what to do at the moment. I am really tempted to buy now as my speakers are sitting in the box already (jamo a102hcs5).

I could do with a good advice please.

Thank a lot

Sunlight

ps. forgot about the price, I can get Yamaha DSP-AX763 for £289 !!!

A

Anonymous

I would buy the 763,, In fact I just have...
emotion-2.gif
, I was in the same boat, do I really need the upscaling, so decided against and went for the 763. Got mine for £329, so £289 is a stunning price...

A

Anonymous

Yes mate, you can get em from RS but as well from HERE this is place I just bought from, and it is delivered, so you dont have to hunt for it in RS shops. So much easier. Recently I have bought this Jamo speakers from this shop.

anyway thanks for yours advice all. I really do appreciate it.

A

Anonymous

sunlight:

Hi,

just found out that Yamaha had restocked all home cinema amplifiers

I think "all" is a bit inaccurate...I've been told my RX-V1900 is still about 3 weeks away. Which will be 3 months on back order!

A

Anonymous

sorry m8,

it was bit innacurate, but most of the models were supplied, but some has been alredy sold out
emotion-2.gif
first day after restocking like Yamaha DSPAX863SE-BLACK that was one of my candidates, but I decided to go for AX763, which is still in the stock.

TRENDING THREADS