Works in progress.........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Moved into a new place 2 months ago hence bare brick and filler on the wall. I had to downsize from Sonus Faber Grand Piano speakers due to size, currently for sale, I may add. Knocked up the kit rack last night, it's a work in progress.......... Anyhow system is now:- Pioneer 428XD, B&W FPM 4 x 2, B&W FPM 5, B&W FPM 2 x 2, PV1 sub, Denon 3802 (will be replaced soon, maybe Yamaha 1800), Sky HD, Panasonic DMR-EX75 HDD recorder, Nintendo Wii, Squeezebox 3 x 2, Harmony 885 remote, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii. I have a Musical Fidelity A5 and Denon 2910 DVD in the loft which are being replaced. All in all very happy with the performance, the plasma is outstanding with all material. Speakers are still running in and aren't as good with music as the Sonus Fabers but are far more room friendly. Hoping to get a projector at some point facing a different wall too. R

A

Anonymous

i didn't type it that way, why doesn't the paragraph / spacing work, any ideas??

just read another post about why

A

Anonymous

just ordered a Denon 3808 in black, getting it tuesday, as i said work in progress. Looking forward to some LPCM blu-ray's.

also saw an identical system to mine today where tv and speakers were recessed nearly flush into a false wall.......thinking about doing same now...

TRENDING THREADS