Will probably not be shopping at John Lewis again!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

So I ordered the Samsung 82Q950R TV from John Lewis and got a sound bar free. Well I cancelled the TV before delivery on the website, couldn’t cancel the sound bar though because it had already been delivered I refused delivery but the man at the door insisted I take it in so I did in the end, took it to the store that day still all packaged up and they said they gave me a refund only to find out 5 days later they gave me online credit for their store instead! Cheeky ****!

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Imagine if it was one of their new 8K TVs they would’ve given me credit for 55-inch frame TV costing at least a £1000 I would imagine.

D

Deleted member 2457

I ended up buying 4 discounted tops on the website and I still have £7 credit but looking back I will not do that again! Imagine if there was something wrong with the TV and you had to return the soundbar too they will still charge you for it - very crafty!

D

Deleted member 2457

You also can’t change your mind once you have a TV and used it now. The reps in John Lewis do nothing but lie to you about their products and what they will do and not do John Lewis staff are just as bad too!

D

Deleted member 2457

When I bought the 55-inch TV the legs were to wide for the stand so I said can I have the 65-inch instead because I know the legs would be closer together and the setup guys said they know everything about the TVs and the 65-inch is the same as the 55-inch. The Samsung rep said the TV does 8K on YouTube when it doesn’t!

D

Deleted member 2457

I lose track of what TVs you have. Is the 82” the same version of the 65” Samsung you have now?
Plus you have a 65” C9 and a 55” Samsung QLED is that correct?
Yes, and we was going to get rid of the Pioneer 427xd plasma TV, but since changed my mind thinking it would not really be practical.

D

Deleted member 2457

Gel, keep the plasma. I have one of the last Panasonic plasmas VT65 series. Would not dream of paying money for another TV until it dies.

My experience in John Lewis have been progressively worse by the year till the point I dont bother any more. Debenhams filing for administration today maybe this will wake retailers up
Yes, mate that’s what we decided to do.

Reactions: insider9
D

Deleted member 2457

Unless you had the product for more than 35 days you can return the item Gel. Why did they not give you your money back. They will even return any carriage costs , confused?
Me too. They should’ve given me my money back they are just becoming seriously tight and that’s why I will not shop there any more.

D

Deleted member 2457

Gel, I thought John Lewis had stopped selling TVs to you.
No, never mate I once ask them to stop serving me in store unless I had my dad with me. But I am free to buy what I like when I like.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts