Why sudden increase in cables Question?

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
NOTE from MODS - Thread pruned to remove all posts with personal references to other members cleary designed to antagonise and cause more unrest. If members cannot refrain from this behaviour, the thread will be locked

I have noticed so many questions regarding cables. Why would this be.. Are people just trying to sabotage or rubbish this forum, or are people disappointed with thier new HIFI. Cause does not seem like coincidence? Too many cables topics. :?

hifikrazy

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
[UNPUBLISHED]

Mike, I wouldn't bother. This bunch have successfully alienated everybody else so you'll just be here by yourself while they tag team you. If they could, they'll rather have machines do the listening for them and print a report telling them what they're hearing.

TrevC

[UNPUBLISHED]

hifikrazy said:
Mike, I wouldn't bother. This bunch have successfully alienated everybody else so you'll just be here by yourself while they tag team you. If they could, they'll rather have machines do the listening for them and print a report telling them what they're hearing.

Toys+out+of+pram.jpg

U

unknown

pauln said:
It's a way for a certain person to get attention?

"its a way" for more than one person - the moderators told them off earlier....

but if you are refering to me, i am ever so sorry for daring to ask questions on your forum

(yet more veiled bullying.......)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
mikefarrow said:
pauln said:

but if you are refering to me, i am ever so sorry for daring to ask questions on your forum

I'm confident that if you started fewer blatantly controversial topics and contributed on some threads that were about something other than cables you would find that you ceased to be 'bullied'.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
BenLaw said:
mikefarrow said:
pauln said:

I'm confident that if you started fewer blatantly controversial topics and contributed on some threads that were about something other than cables you would find that you ceased to be 'bullied'.

exactly

kmlav

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
It's the same minority every time that make any attempt for someone to get some decent advise descend into something unpleasant

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
kmlav said:
It's the same minority every time that make any attempt for someone to get some decent advise descend into something unpleasant

It depends how you classify "decent" advice. I'm very sure the minority you're referencing are providing decent advice from their point of view. The issues often arise from the fact that they present it quite often, and as a result it has become shortened and to the point. This often therefore looks quite arrogant, patronising, and can also look a bit insulting, rather than an attempt to be helpful. Offence is then taken and petulant insults then flow from both sides which generally then escalate.

This can then be exacerbated if some people then start threads of a very similar nature, generally very soon one after the other. This further escalates the battles between certain forum members, with neither side seeming to be willing to just sit it out once in a while. I've seen this countless times, and the same arguments lobbied by both sides again and again - neither side is innocent of anything I've said in the above and both sides are as bad as each other in refusing to have a "live and let live" stance.

If people could just agree to disagree more here without someone else then carrying on the good fight, there'd be lot fewer of these types of thread.

TRENDING THREADS