which to buy 3d plasma or 3d led

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i agree go for plasma after having lcd/led for 4 years went to plasma ideal for 3d i suffer no crosstalk on my samsung PS50C7000 which apparently you do on lcd

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Unless you're desperate to buy now, i'd wait a month or so for new 2011 sets; whether plasma or LCD, manufacturers are pledging more from their second-generation 3D sets (less crosstalk; better brightness levels; less flicker from active-shutter glasses; more comfortable specs etc)....

A

Anonymous

I've spent a good number of hours this week demoing various TV sets and to be honest the 3D requirement was the bottom of the list, but after watching quiet a bit of material I thought this would be a nice novelty for the kids. After demoing to the other half last night with only Sky's half res. 3D she was surprised at the quality also.

I demoed a number of sets including, Sony 46HX803/NX713, Samsung UE46C7000/8000, Panasonic 50VT/GT, Samsung PS50C6900, a few Philips and the very expensive 60LX903. And although top of the list for 3D mainly due to less cross talk was the 50VT, which incidentally had the best black level IMO ( not into the diming of edge LED sets ). The plasmas had considerably less cross talk than the LCD Edge/full LED, even than the LX903, I went for the Samsung PS50C6900 in the end because although the panasonic was the best, the samsung was £700 less, looked aesthetically better, and had great motion, not the best black levels though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts