Which song are you listening to and on which music stream?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Pcrhkr

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Movie sound Tracks, Hans Zimmer Guilty of being innocent, from Lord of the rings , The White tree, Avitar, Becoming one of the people. Ext... .BBC big band orchestra various tunes, Country, Alabama Born country, In a hurry, Michel Jon Montgomery, I Swear, long as I live, Christian , Josh Baldwin, Evidence, Phillips, Crag,and Dean, Concert of the age, Steven Curtiss Chapman, more to this life.
All on Deezer HD

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
"Variety is the Spiece of Life". I feel very fortunate to be in the era we are living in with the choice of music that we have. I'm open to most genres of music, and not just "western" music either by artists from Europe, the UK or America. I'm in the middle of opening my horizons to Japanese and Korean music. The only thing different I have found is the language. How they convey feelings in music is the same.

Music is one of those great mediums which can tell a story. Sounds that create emotion and feelings. We all look at it differently and appreciate it in our own way depending on our own circumstances. What we listen to can be dictated by our mood, subconciously as well as consiously.

I like music across genres whether it's well established artists, indie artists, or mixers who use vocaloids. However the music that conveys properly what the artist intended i appreciate that little bit more. Whether it's music where the lyrics match the emotion in the song, or a music score that I can lose myself in and become invested in.

And with that i'll leave you with "Take your Hands" by Yuki Kajiura. What does this make you feel?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1EBo16URk

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts