Which (rather) bassy in-ear Headphones with remote (android) for under $60?

Benoit

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi !

For a long time i've been a Jays customer, i've had some a-jays One+ that i really enjoyed using for more than 2 years but that got stolen, and some a-jays Two which i returned for warranty because of a loose contact on the jack.

I'm looking for some new in-ear headphones with a remote for an android smartphone, which provide good isolation and deep bass (i think i prefered the sound on my a-jays one+ to the one on the a-jays Two). I also workout with them and run a lot, and the jays weren't the best for that usage since the cable made a lot of noise when moving.

I already looked into the soundmagic e10 but i think i'd miss a remote. I also looked at the klipsch S4A but they are a bit too expensive for my student budget.

I saw the JBL E10 but have no clue about their sound quality

I also came across the Urbanears Kransen, said to be very bassy.

Which headphones would you recommend me?

Thanks !

Benoit

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Benoit said:
Hi !

For a long time i've been a Jays customer, i've had some a-jays One+ that i really enjoyed using for more than 2 years but that got stolen, and some a-jays Two which i returned for warranty because of a loose contact on the jack.

I'm looking for some new in-ear headphones with a remote for an android smartphone, which provide good isolation and deep bass (i think i prefered the sound on my a-jays one+ to the one on the a-jays Two). I also workout with them and run a lot, and the jays weren't the best for that usage since the cable made a lot of noise when moving.

I already looked into the soundmagic e10 but i think i'd miss a remote. I also looked at the klipsch S4A but they are a bit too expensive for my student budget.

Thanks !

Benoit

You could look at the Audiuo-Technica ATH-CKX series which start from £35 ish for the 5 and £75 ish for the 9. Sports earphones and more rugged than the Jays. Or there is the aJays 5 which has an Android-specific model.

Benoit

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
JoelSim said:
Benoit said:
Hi !

Thanks !

Benoit

You could look at the Audiuo-Technica ATH-CKX series which start from £35 ish for the 5 and £75 ish for the 9. Sports earphones and more rugged than the Jays. Or there is the aJays 5 which has an Android-specific model.

thanks for your answer. I looked for the ATH-CKX5iS but couldn't find any review of it on the internet, and from what i read of the 7 and 9, there are some sibilances, and i'm really sensitive to that :/

The jays five would be perfect, but they retails for 90€ here

TRENDING THREADS