Which Panasonic Plasma.

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I'd wait for the new models to hit the stores.

Plus this way, if you do go for the current range, you'll get a greater discount on the price.

A

Anonymous

J J:

Hi, I am in the market for a Panasonic Plasma 46 / 50` Tv any ideas on the model to get please ?

Thank You.

JJ

JJ mentioning a budget will help you get a lot more responses. There are several new promising 2010 Panasonic plasmas out soon. Which one is best for you will depend on whether you are interested in 3D or not, and how much you would like to spend. As all of the other major brands are releasing new screens soon it might pay to wait a while and see how the reviews for them all go. I'm in a similar situation myself at the moment and feeling impatient!

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone. A budget of no more than £ 1200 would be a good starting point not interested in 3D. Thanks for the input.

Regards.

JJ

A

Anonymous

J J:
Hi Everyone. A budget of no more than £ 1200 would be a good starting point not interested in 3D. Thanks for the input.

Regards.

JJ

then youll be wanting a 46g20 , theres not many around just yet , but in the next week or two there should be a few to be had ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts