Which pair of these headphones you suggest me to buy? Audio technica ath-m50x or beyerdynamics custom pro

Lucagt9

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i need the opinion of an audiofile, i have a pair of beats pro, do you think that the two pairs of headphones of the title are better of them? I'll use them in my room so i don't need neither particular portability nor specific style, i want only a great sound quality

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Yes they are both way better than the Beats. The Audio-Technica is not as bass-heavy as either your Beats or the Beyer, but the Beyer does have a control to alter the bass level.

If you are used to Beats and like bass then the Beyer would be the best choice. Also look at AIAIAI TMA-1, Reloop RHP-20 and Musical Fidelity MF-100.

Matte

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My two peneth worth is that headphones must be tried first as people's opinions are so different to what is good.

But the main consideration after sound quality is long term comfort I have a pair of AKG 550 s and they sound great but the headband does not have enough padding. Also ears differ in size and make on and over ear comfort variable. Also people react different to the pressure that the band places the cups on the ears.

I find that my Sennheiser cans are the best compromise, but my old Jeklin Floats still sounded the best and looked the most ridiculous.

I have a pair of Beyer but they are studio monitors and are great for what I use them for but as transducers for music not so good.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
BTW there is a new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus coming out very shortly.

I guess it's called that as they'll keep you up all night. *dance4*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts