Where are the Ladies?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
davidf said:
I think it's more that because they don't have an interest in the equipment, they just listen to the music - as much as we would like to be completely unbiased by what we see, we still take the equipment into account.

In my case - Mrs. Cno has better hearing (and better smell)...though I have better eyesight.

Her ears are so good, she can hear what I'm thinking....especially if I'm thinking about spending money on Hifi. *sad*

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
davidf said:
I think it's more that because they don't have an interest in the equipment, they just listen to the music - as much as we would like to be completely unbiased by what we see, we still take the equipment into account.

In my case - Mrs. Cno has better hearing (and better smell)...though I have better eyesight.

Her ears are so good, she can hear what I'm thinking....especially if I'm thinking about spending money on Hifi. *sad*
lol same here she’s the boss

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
lol same here she’s the boss

Best advice for a happy marriage (for a bloke) - You need to realize that you can be Right...or you can be Happy...but you can't be both. *biggrin*

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Mrs DDC is always very fair and even handed, she knows that there is always two ways to look at anything.

Her way and the wrong way...*kiss3*

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Judging from some of the posts on here, it's a good job your ladies don't follow our hobby. If they read some of these, there could be a whole heap of trouble - or is that what Avatars are for? *biggrin*

D

Deleted member 108165

davidf said:
DougK said:
Bose = lifestyle product. Apple = same thing *smile*
To be fair, the headphones are good. I'd have a pair of noise cancelling around ear ones.

Agreed David, the QC's do indeed appear to be damned good and wouldn't mind trying a set myself. However, their attempts at hi-fi/HC are not noteworthy, but they seem to sell very well... clever marketing I guess.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I'll tell you WHERE THEY ARE 'Infantileloop' .... THEY are HERE, THEY 'TELL' most of the 'guys' as to WHAT IT IS that They have to say, it's the FEMALES with MOST on/in here, who Direct the so-called 'males' as to what it IS that THEY Have to be Doing.

*ROFL*

The Females with a LOAD of these 'guys' ...... TELL em WHAT to do. .*blush*

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
jjbomber said:
There was a young lady on the tube last night next to me wearing Marshall headphones.
When I first read this I thought it was going to break out into a limerick.

There was a young lady on the tube

Who in hi-fi was a bit of a noob

So she went on a forum

Found it lacking in decorum

And ended up tired of being abused

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
I'll tell you WHERE THEY ARE 'Infantileloop' .... THEY are HERE, THEY 'TELL' most of the 'guys' as to WHAT IT IS that They have to say, it's the FEMALES with MOST on/in here, who Direct the so-called 'males' as to what it IS that THEY Have to be Doing.

*ROFL*

What have I done to deserve the name calling??

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Alantiggger said:

*ROFL*

Samd

Infiniteloop said:
Alantiggger said:

*ROFL*

The golden rule of 'attack the post but never the poster' seems a bit tarnished!

insider9

lindsayt said:
jjbomber said:
There was a young lady on the tube last night next to me wearing Marshall headphones. 

So she went on a forum

Excellent!

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Many years ago, one of the Hi-fi magazines ran a limerick competion, the entries had to be based on music/hi-fi.

My recall of the winning entry may not be spot on, but it was something like this...

A musical student called Cleo,

Was seduced by a young man from Rio,

As he pulled down her panties,

She screamed no andantes,

Let's have it allegro con brio.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
insider9 said:
lindsayt said:
jjbomber said:

So she went on a forum

Excellent!

+1 brilliant!

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts