What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 125 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Got my lovely Debut III out to play The Ruts - The Crack

61TvZQUyp-L._SL500_SX450_.jpg

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
stevebrock said:
spockfish said:
The new album from the Editors, the weight of your love. 180 grams.

Is it any good - music wise? and how is the SQ of the vinyl?

[/quote

In general I would say this album triggers some emotional reactions: either you love it or you it. For me it's love. The vinyl version (which includes the CD btw) is 180 grams, and is very good. Oodles of bass, and his voice is crystal clear. On the other hand, i'm getting the feeling that vinyl and indie are a good combination in general ;-)

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Listened to this twice last night..

Mid Air by paul buchanan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mid-Air-Vinyl-Paul-Buchanan/dp/B007K0M24K/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1373441739&sr=1-1&keywords=paul+buchanan

Absolutely hauntingly intimate... its the best sounding record I have . The silence on the record is amazing.. beautiful in every way.. i immediately downloaded the accompanying mp3s to listen to on the way to work and i can easily say this is my first experience where the vinyl clearing kicked the backside of the digital version of an album. I use sennheiser ie80s with my nexus 4 and its pretty good for music.. but as good as it sounded with the same album the richness just wasnt there compared to the record.. i cant wait to listen to it again!

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Diana Krall - Live Paris (one of my favorites)

As today is my birth day!

Nice sushi dinner with the wife and white wine...

Happy Birthday :beer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts