What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 307 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

It's a great album, Charlie. The lead instrument is piano, but it's just a really nice sounding, interesting record. I was incredibly lucky to find it among the 3 for £1 records in a vintage shop, as the average selling price on Discogs is £44, and since I cleaned it, I haven't heard a pop or crackle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em17jRgLgQo

As an aside. I had a long coach journey back from Amsterdam on Tuesday, and just coudn't settle on an album, so stuck Hovercraft - Akathisia on......*bomb* Brilliant!!!!

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
It's a great album, Charlie. The lead instrument is piano, but it's just a really nice sounding, interesting record. I was incredibly lucky to find it among the 3 for £1 records in a vintage shop, as the average selling price on Discogs is £44, and since I cleaned it, I haven't heard a pop or crackle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em17jRgLgQo

As an aside. I had a long coach journey back from Amsterdam on Tuesday, and just coudn't settle on an album, so stuck Hovercraft - Akathisia on......*bomb* Brilliant!!!!

Cool. Hovercraft for the soul. Post-stag do type antics?

An excellent find then with your jazz trio album.

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Punishment-For-Decadence-cover.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stevebrock said:
BBB - posting pics on here is my dream, I have a Mac can you help me lol

Best advice I can give you, is stop buying overpriced Apple products that don't work properly. *biggrin*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Now playing

The Mohawks - The Champ

2756573.jpg

That's it with the funky hammond music, for tonight anyway.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stevebrock said:
I might start buying stuff BBB which I like to look of - seems you have a bit of sucess now and again ?

I'm a bit confused, have you been drinking? *biggrin*

dtmark

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
stevebrock said:
Kate Bush - Ariel

Boards of Canada - Geogaddi

Moon OST

"Aerial" was the Kate Bush album recommended to me by my, er, music mentor when I began looking to expand my tastes, and I loved it.

Then I looked on Discogs to order the LP, saw how much it goes for (it is eye-watering), and resigned myself to listening to it on YouTube.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts