What is your experience of online hifi stores and which ones ship internationally?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

L00k_C

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
bebelacus said:
dont bother and ignore the “legal" advices. as long as you live in EU there will be no problems. You may also live in a non EU country. No problem, again. The payment is always in advance via bank transfer. As soon as the dealer gets the confirmation from his bank he will ship the goods to your address of choice. So, as long as you pay the dealer will ship to wherever you live, be it Palestina, Fidji or a EU country. Of course, you always cover the shipping costs unless you leave in UK or in the country where the dealer is and they have a free ttansport policy.. You can also choose your favourite courier, subject to your pocket size. A premium courier, fast delivery, insurance etc. will cost you more.

For my Spendors i went for the cheapest and longest option. The dealer used UK Mail. I had no previous experience with them but I must say the babies arrived in excellent condition. The dealer also made sure and took extra caution by pampering them very well. After bank confirmation the speakers arrived in 2 weeks mainly because it was during Christmas, new year. Delivery was made on 2 January.

my best advice is to contact the dealer and ask what their shipping policy is, if yhey ship to Cyprus, if they ever did and if yesy if they encointered any trouble etc.

If you live in non EU then you will probably have to pay a custom fee. A simple question to custom can clarify this buy it is not your case.

as for the manufacturer not making a profit this is just silly. They dont bother as if the speaker is sold they made the profit. Of you dont have a Spendor dealer in your country what to do?

i have a spendor dealer bit they are a bit nasty and agressive plus they have no ex demo policy. So the guys from sevenoaks were just perfect. Apart from being good salesmen and professionals dont forget that your money are as good as anyone else's.

;)

L00k_C

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
bebelacus said:
dont bother and ignore the “legal" advices. as long as you live in EU there will be no problems. You may also live in a non EU country. No problem, again. The payment is always in advance via bank transfer. As soon as the dealer gets the confirmation from his bank he will ship the goods to your address of choice. So, as long as you pay the dealer will ship to wherever you live, be it Palestina, Fidji or a EU country. Of course, you always cover the shipping costs unless you leave in UK or in the country where the dealer is and they have a free ttansport policy.. You can also choose your favourite courier, subject to your pocket size. A premium courier, fast delivery, insurance etc. will cost you more.

For my Spendors i went for the cheapest and longest option. The dealer used UK Mail. I had no previous experience with them but I must say the babies arrived in excellent condition. The dealer also made sure and took extra caution by pampering them very well. After bank confirmation the speakers arrived in 2 weeks mainly because it was during Christmas, new year. Delivery was made on 2 January.

my best advice is to contact the dealer and ask what their shipping policy is, if yhey ship to Cyprus, if they ever did and if yesy if they encointered any trouble etc.

If you live in non EU then you will probably have to pay a custom fee. A simple question to custom can clarify this buy it is not your case.

as for the manufacturer not making a profit this is just silly. They dont bother as if the speaker is sold they made the profit. Of you dont have a Spendor dealer in your country what to do?

i have a spendor dealer bit they are a bit nasty and agressive plus they have no ex demo policy. So the guys from sevenoaks were just perfect. Apart from being good salesmen and professionals dont forget that your money are as good as anyone else's.

;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts