What is wrong with the picture on Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Blu Ray

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
andyb190:
Can anyone think of a film that has excellent CGI ?

WALL-E?
emotion-2.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
JohnNewman:CGI looks good when it's used in conjunction with models rather than instead of. I still think that Jurassic park was one of the best applications of the technology.

Seconded - any new films should compare their CGI to this - if it doesn't stack up, the director needs to ask why, after 16 years, technology isn't being applied now as well as it was then...

A

Anonymous

Ginder:Iv seen reviews sayin that its better than Cloverfield, content wise not special effects wise.

Indiana Jones is one of the most diabolical films I have seen in recent years. Cloverfield wasn't the best but at least it didn't focus on a 66 year old plasticine paradox.

A

Anonymous

Octopo:

Ginder:Iv seen reviews sayin that its better than Cloverfield, content wise not special effects wise.

Indiana Jones is one of the most diabolical films I have seen in recent years. Cloverfield wasn't the best but at least it didn't focus on a 66 year old plasticine paradox.

Sorry i was reffering to "The Host"

A

Anonymous

They have left it wide open for the young lad to become the new Indiana, I would expect some more are coming.

A

Anonymous

The best bit was the THX logo at the start of Indiana Jones on my soundbar. Should have turned it off after that. I watched the blue ray in DD and I was was pretty disappointed with the muffled vocals. I kept having to turn it up when they were speaking and then got blasted during action sequences. Did anyone else have this problem or was it my setup?!

TRENDING THREADS