What is wrong with the picture on Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Blu Ray

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
andyb190:
Can anyone think of a film that has excellent CGI ?

WALL-E?
emotion-2.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
JohnNewman:CGI looks good when it's used in conjunction with models rather than instead of. I still think that Jurassic park was one of the best applications of the technology.

Seconded - any new films should compare their CGI to this - if it doesn't stack up, the director needs to ask why, after 16 years, technology isn't being applied now as well as it was then...

A

Anonymous

Ginder:Iv seen reviews sayin that its better than Cloverfield, content wise not special effects wise.

Indiana Jones is one of the most diabolical films I have seen in recent years. Cloverfield wasn't the best but at least it didn't focus on a 66 year old plasticine paradox.

A

Anonymous

Octopo:

Ginder:Iv seen reviews sayin that its better than Cloverfield, content wise not special effects wise.

Indiana Jones is one of the most diabolical films I have seen in recent years. Cloverfield wasn't the best but at least it didn't focus on a 66 year old plasticine paradox.

Sorry i was reffering to "The Host"

A

Anonymous

They have left it wide open for the young lad to become the new Indiana, I would expect some more are coming.

A

Anonymous

The best bit was the THX logo at the start of Indiana Jones on my soundbar. Should have turned it off after that. I watched the blue ray in DD and I was was pretty disappointed with the muffled vocals. I kept having to turn it up when they were speaking and then got blasted during action sequences. Did anyone else have this problem or was it my setup?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts