What is on your hi-fi wishlist?

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking for a Thorens TD2035 in black for my Tag McLaren system. They never come up for sale on eBay etc. I don't think they were a popular model.

I've just bought a replacement Ortofon Cadenza Blue cartridge to replace a defective Kontrapunkt B. It was purchased 19 years ago but only had 100 hours usage so I was sad about its demise. Some consolation is that I only paid £430 and it had a trade in value of £285 against the Cadenza Blue.

I've had to put a tight control on my hi-fi spending as it got out of control.

Last edited:

ianrjones

Aug 31, 2023
Visit site
On the subject of uncontrolled hi-fi spending, I pray nothing goes wrong with my car in the next three years.
I may become a pedestrian. And thanks to you all, I also purchased a mains conditioner/surge protector. There is going to be a lot of problems soon as here in the U.K. The National Grid is being massively overhauled. There will be hundreds of connects and disconnects. So take heed.
IAN.

twinkletoes

been happy with my system since 2018, can't really see me doing anything. Though if energy bills go sky high I might think about a less power hungry amp/system and take the opportunity to scale right back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts