Listening to music for the first time on your Hi-Fi

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matthewpiano

I purchased Damien Rice's new album today and had one of those wonderful experiences of being really immersed in some new music played on what is, quite frankly, a pretty amazing system. Its a beautifully nuanced and layered album and my kit became totally transparent, allowing all those layers and nuances to unravel very naturally in front of me. One of the best 50 minutes of listening I've had recently.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I love listening to music for the 1st time on my set but really enjoy'listening' to it once I know it.

I appreciate the production especially if it's good.

I'll spend weeks and months going through an album and will analyse my favorites over years. I buy albums on a whim by artist I don't know.

With me some tracks I may skip have a way of becoming favorites. And discovering fine detail is always cool - especially when I hear music I have on the t.v on radio or wherever at much reduced resolution.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts