What Hifi competitions not open for non UK residents?

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Why do i regulary receive email from What Hifi to enter the WHF competition if these competitions are only open for UK residents?
I monthly buy the WHF magazine, receive the WHF emails, post on the WHF forum but am not allowed to enter the WHF competitions because i live in Belgium.
Pitty ...[:(]

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
ErwinC:Why do i regulary receive email from What Hifi to enter the WHF competition if these competitions are only open for UK residents?

I monthly buy the WHF magazine, receive the WHF emails, post on the WHF forum but am not allowed to enter the WHF competitions because i live in Belgium.
Pitty ...
emotion-6.gif

Due to differing regulations surrounding competitions and promotions in various countries, we can only open the competitions to UK residents. You receive the newsletter because we hope there is more of interest to you in it than just the competitions.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
ErwinC: As we're a UK-based company, we have to abide by UK competition laws so I'm afraid that restricts our competitions to UK residents only. Nothing we can do about that I'm afraid, we don't make the laws.

slewis: You can find our competition page at www.whathifi.com/win. Clicky

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Andy Clough:
ErwinC: As we're a UK-based company, we have to abide by UK competition laws so I'm afraid that restricts our competitions to UK residents only. Nothing we can do about that I'm afraid, we don't make the laws.

Understood, i was just a bit frustrated.
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts