what hi fi shows

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
anyone from the mag able to give a reason why the what hifi events are never in varied locations around the uk. it is always london. i think i saw one for bristol once. why not in the centre of the country like milton keynes.??

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Just to clarify: the Bristol show isn't run by WHFSV but by a dealer group - the magazine is merely a sponsor.

The London Show is run by Haymarket Exhibitions under the WHFSV/Stuff banner, and is usually in London because it seems to work there.

We did once run a show at the NEC in Birmingham, but turnout was very disappointing.

A

Anonymous

I couldn't believe it, that is the weekend when I'm off doing voluntary work for Raleigh International and to top it all, I've got a training day, all day Friday!

Any chance you can get the exhibitors to stay open late on Friday night, just for me!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
How many active members are going??? Shall we meet up at certain point? It would be nice to see each other in real life (I am the one that look like Elvis by the way!)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Nah, I am more of a Aloha from Hawaii's year! Although I don't use beef burger to bulk my weight up, I tend to use fish & chips.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts