what cables should i use to connect blu ray player for sound to my amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

i have a sony s550 player,i have an onkyo amp that dosnt decode the hd sound formats but has inter connects to receive as im sure you are all aware the 550 decodes and has out puts so what cables do i use to connect up and do you have any that are reccommended ?

thank you

A

Anonymous

pos_pc:
Hi,

i have a sony s550 player,i have an onkyo amp that dosnt decode the hd sound formats but has inter connects to receive as im sure you are all aware the 550 decodes and has out puts so what cables do i use to connect up and do you have any that are reccommended ?

thank you

I've just bought a Panasonic BD 55 and have on WHF's recommendation purchased 3 pairs of Atlas Equator to use the analaloge outputs of the BD55 to my non-HDMI amp

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
It has multichannel analogue inputs, yes?

If so, then you need four pairs of standard stereo interconnects if the receiver has 7.1-channel inputs, or three pairs if it only has 5.1-channel. The Sony has a 7.1-channel output, but can mix down to 5.1 if that's all the receiver can accept.

I'd suggest three, or four, pairs of Chord Crimson as a value for money choice, but if that's too rich for you our interconnects reviews section will suggest some alternatives.

TRENDING THREADS