What are your album(s) of the day regardless of format??

Page 48 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
You're very welcome guys...that album has just opened up a good few artists on my discovery tab on Spotify...but yet to have a good investigation.lol..oh and the live 2009 is very good electro.Sometimes I think we are all too hasty in recommending music for others that we have still to listen to and investigate thoroughly before moving on.....my new years resolution is...when I find a artist I like......listen to not just one album but spend time and listen to as much as possible from a particular artist before jumping to another....but it's difficult....there's soooo much out there if you just take the time to look and listen.....oh I've just made a contradiction....but music at the end of the day is full of contradictions...isn't it?....I think I've had too many buds . I'm off to bed.

A wee deviation from my normal listening diet which these days is mostly folk and female acoustic music.

The surfing magazines. The surfing magazines https://open.spotify.com/album/5qyMXqtzrXuDeOWY67Y10H?si=RRpJhUQ1Sq6DiGGRLd9y-Q

A bit of indie pop that doesn't take itself too seriously, a blend of half decent lyrics and musicianship with strong production for this genre has me coming back for a few listens over the past month or so..I like it.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I've eventually got round to buying the CD, after selling my LP a few years ago. This is a stunning album, I'm onto the 3rd listen this evening already...

Talk_Talk_-_Spirit_of_Eden_cover.jpg

Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Boozoo Bajou - Dust my Broom .

https://open.spotify.com/album/1FxtYGZrUKHVAtdvElP55d?si=he8Rbr1nTtaPTekjGs6bjg

I just love this one . *dirol*

It's impossible to describe so just listen .

Nemo

Nov 3, 2017
Visit site
DIB said:
I've eventually got round to buying the CD, after selling my LP a few years ago. This is a stunning album, I'm onto the 3rd listen this evening already...

Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden.

Ha! Just bought this and laughing stock on vinyl, having owned the CD’s since the early nineties when they were first released. We could’ve swapped!

TRENDING THREADS