What are your album(s) of the day regardless of format??

Page 47 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Three Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

What a superb album this is, I love it , a fantastic and dynamic recording too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo3hG5hz6CA&list=PLlLPbdXYqkafZ0CrQKuDi42eAdwd7AP0q

gasolin

Pedro2

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Christmas Music played by the Hassler Consort

Not available on Spotify. Not sure about other streaming or download sources. Purchased as CD number of years ago. A wonderful Christmas accompaniment that makes a pleasant change from the usual suspects

Hi Mac hope you had a good Christmas also and have a happy new year...the whisky will be flowing tonight.lol.single malt btw.

I haven't got listening to much over the festivities...too much family stuff on and my nineteen year old daughter keeps hijacking the superuniti.....she loves it.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Mark Rose-Smith said:
Hi Mac hope you had a good Christmas also and have a happy new year...the whisky will be flowing tonight.lol.single malt btw.

I haven't got listening to much over the festivities...too much family stuff on and my nineteen year old daughter keeps hijacking the superuniti.....she loves it.

Yes good thanks... wondered why we hadn't seen you for a few days

At least she's paying an interest in good HiFi, just a pity it's her Dads!

Happy new year to you and yours, will raise a glass of gold watch at midnight

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
This was a double LP from 1978 that is one I copied into FLAC files prior to me getting shut of my vinyl collection a few years back.

Recorded live over a number of nights in November 1977 for some charitable cause, it's a great reminder of the music of that period... XTC, Stranglers, Wilko Johnson, The Saints, Dire Straits to name a few...

R-1325815-1478806945-5756.jpeg.jpg

Hope & Anchor Front Row - Various Artists

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts