What are your album(s) of the day regardless of format??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Lowri Evans "Corner of my eye"

Lowri Evans "Everyone is from somewhere else"

Discovered this talented lady last night.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

unhalfbricking

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes - 'The Yes album'. Always sounds fresh. Wonderful, uncluttered production. Amazing songwriting, melody and musicianship. A perennial favourite.

Jethro Tull - 'A passion play'. Side one not bad but never quite gets into its stride. Side two (post Hare / spectacles) much looser and far better....like Tull were really having fun putting together a long track. I never want it to stop!

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
unhalfbricking said:
Yes - 'The Yes album'. Always sounds fresh. Wonderful, uncluttered production. Amazing songwriting, melody and musicianship. A perennial favourite.

Jethro Tull - 'A passion play'. Side one not bad but never quite gets into its stride. Side two (post Hare / spectacles) much looser and far better....like Tull were really having fun putting together a long track. I never want it to stop!

Jethro Tull/Ian Anderson - superb - but the best thing they did (tull) inmho

tonky

- Benefit - Every track a gem!

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
0006946076_10.jpg

Leeps

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
The Unthanks

Diversions Vol. 1

The Songs of Robert Wyatt and Antony & The Johnsons

A live album, and among my top 10 favourite albums. It's not on Tidal so have to resort to CD for this one.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Leeps said:
The Unthanks

Diversions Vol. 1

The Songs of Robert Wyatt and Antony & The Johnsons

A live album, and among my top 10 favourite albums. It's not on Tidal so have to resort to CD for this one.

Quite a fan of The Unthanks will check these out.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

TRENDING THREADS