What are you listening to?

Page 69 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
The Move - Something else From The Move
Roy Wood - Boulders

To the best of my knowledge Roy Wood and Wizard were the first artists I liked at age 5 or so. Not bad taste for a wee un!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Opeth_-_Deliverance.jpg

Damnation_cover.jpg

A

Anonymous

Feelin' bit left out as I still don't know how to post images but not to worry; right now i'm listening to ....
The Derek Trucks Band, Already Free - not only sublime slide guitar from DT but just great music from the whole ensemble.

Next some Joe Bonamassa to take me back to last Monday night at the Royal Albert Hall, what a show, JB played over 2 hours with guest appearances by Eric Clapton and Paul Jones, blues/rock at it's awesome best.

manicm

Clare Newsome:

Diamond_dogs.jpg

I've gone Bowie-bonkers recently, thanks to picking up remastered CDs on the cheap.
emotion-2.gif

Yup, I wallet jerkingly discovered Bowie about 7 years with a cheap pickup of his brilliant 2Cd Singles Collection and got about 7 of his albums thereafter! My then girlfriend complained to my friends about how she had to endure David Bowie and Roxy Music with me in the car. :)

Have you got David's Low? Now that's a classic. Serious and Chill-out at the same time - nobody's done it better since.

matthewpiano

More treasures from the Chandos Anniversary box set. This is proving to be an incredible treasure trove, especially as the whole set of 30 discs was about £40, and some of these discs are retailing individually for about £12.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
manicm:Clare Newsome:

Diamond_dogs.jpg

I've gone Bowie-bonkers recently, thanks to picking up remastered CDs on the cheap.
emotion-2.gif

Yup, I wallet jerkingly discovered Bowie about 7 years with a cheap pickup of his brilliant 2Cd Singles Collection and got about 7 of his albums thereafter! My then girlfriend complained to my friends about how she had to endure David Bowie and Roxy Music with me in the car. :)

Have you got David's Low? Now that's a classic. Serious and Chill-out at the same time - nobody's done it better since.

Yes, I have Low, though it's not one of my top Bowie picks.

Odd that you should mention Roxy - after watching the film Flashbacks of a Fool recently, in which If There is Something features prominently, i've been listening to this for the first time in years:

3672557_de48b1f519.jpg

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
nandjg:Feelin' bit left out as I still don't know how to post images but not to worry; right now i'm listening to .... The Derek Trucks Band, Already Free - not only sublime slide guitar from DT but just great music from the whole ensemble. Next some Joe Bonamassa to take me back to last Monday night at the Royal Albert Hall, what a show, JB played over 2 hours with guest appearances by Eric Clapton and Paul Jones, blues/rock at it's awesome best.

Nandjg I post my pictures as follows using info from a Nads post ( Apologise if it was someone else).
Type name of Artist and album into Google and find in Wikipedia or Amazon etc
Right click on album picture, Click on properties and highlight full address, right click full address and click copy.(Make sure you get full address as sometimes bottom line is not shown until mouse is dragged down)
In What hi fi click on Insert/edit image (Looks like a tree) Right click on Image URL and paste, click on alignment arrow and if brings the dimensions up and insert.
Daveh75, Big Chris and idc amongst others have the ability to produce larger and better quality pictures than me somehow (If I blow mine up they look awful)
Hope you can understand this. Should look like below
If there is a better way than I've explained can someone tell me. Thanks.

41g6Ia8pxiL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts