What are you listening to?

Page 71 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

b3x20m.jpg

daveh75

idc: Daveh75, was the Tortoise album a good listen or will it disappear back into your massive music collectionIt was a good listen and its sat on my a/v rack ready to be played again, so will be getting more listening time,especially as it was a nightmare to find, as most of my collection is boxed up at the moment because i'm moving house soon.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
idc:Have you got anything by Tortoise, my new favourite band?

If you haven't heard it yet, get Millions Now Living Will Never Die. It's the best realisation of that whole Tortoise thing...

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:Drummerdave:Lots and lots of Melvins cds

Where have you been hiding Dave?

Been doing a photography course and taking a lot of photos, so I guess most of my time on the pc has been spent sorting out pics Chris. Haven't given up on hi fi by any means, just "focussing" elsewhere at the moment.

So have you heard the new Isis offering Chris?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:Big Chris:Drummerdave:Lots and lots of Melvins cds

Where have you been hiding Dave?

So have you heard the new Isis offering Chris?

Yep, got it through the post on Friday. Had about 2/3 listens so far. I'm preferring it to '....Truth', but it's still not a patch on 'Panopticon'. We'll see if it's a grower.

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts