What are you listening to?

Page 66 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

right this moment its Hammerfall - No sacrifice No victory

51tcJ6riUzL.jpg
">

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Since my turntable has gone back into the attic beside all my albums , I'm listening to stuff I haven't heard for years on Spotify. Makes strippling the wallpaper in son's room almost a pleasure.
emotion-2.gif

51i5zY2hb1L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Bob Calvert - Captain lockheed & the Starfighters..

41n5RC8QOCL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Wishbone Ash

41HHz0nl2wL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

UFO -Phenomenon

41FHZME9V4L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Tubes

21D3BDQXBHL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Chameleons

daveh75

Lost Angeles:
Can someone explain to an oldie what Spotify is .. Thanks Info on Spotify here, i started using Spotify a few month's back and find it an excellent resource for demoing new album's before i buy and discovering new music/artists.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:Lost Angeles:
Can someone explain to an oldie what Spotify is .. Thanks Info on Spotify here, i started using Spotify a few month's back and find it an excellent resource for demoing new album's before i buy and discovering new music/artists.

Thanks daveh75

idc

I've stumped up £99 for a years subscription and with the new albums from Neil Young, U2 and Gomez in my playlist, I figure I have saved £30 already. Unless the site crashes, and I have not had that or heard about such so far, I can access the music when ever I want to as easily as from itunes. I do not know what bit rate it comes through at, but comparisons with with my itunes imported CDs I would put Spotify at the equivalent of 256kbps ripped CDs or itunes plus, perfectly acceptable.

A

Anonymous

Omnia Opera ..... Omnia Opera.... even if the bastards did sack me a couple of years ago
emotion-12.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts