What are you listening to?

Page 129 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Graceland by Paul Simon (via youtube).
I remember my dad playing this on his Marantz system as a kid when we used to live in South Africa, brings back alot of memories
emotion-1.gif
Good album as well even after all these years.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
first.jpg
andywilliams.jpg
kamelot.jpg

Sisters Of Mercy - `First, Last and Always` (cd) standout track `Black Planet`

Andy Williams - `(I Think) I Love The 70`s` (cd) favourite tracks - `Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine`, `My Cherie Amour`, `Wichita Lineman`. You can`t beat Glen Campbell`s original of `Wichita` but I also like Andy`s version a lot.

Kamelot - `The Black Halo` (cd) standout tracks - `Abandoned`, `Moonlight` and `Memento Mori`. Kamelot are kinda heavy but not in a brutal way. Their sound can be quite atmospheric and slightly `mystical` for want of a better description. `Memento Mori` has an epic feel to it.

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:
theres an instromental piece of music they use on final score , on bbc sport multiscreen at 4.30 they say , we will shortly be joined by bbc1 veiwers , theres about a minute where they play this tune before the final score theme tune kicks in and the programme restarts , ive tried to find out on the bbc website what this is but no luck ,

anyone ????

anyone ??

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Just listened to XX, The XX (or should it be 'xx, the xx'?); 100th Window, Massive Attack; now listening to Pierre Hantaï's harpsichord version of Bach Goldberg Variations (what a beautiful recording - luscious, multi-layered tone & masses of detail).

BTW, how do you clever folks post album cover images? (I use OS X 10.6 & Safari)

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
sonn.jpg
abbaabba.jpg
relayer.jpg

Rammstein - `Mutter` (cd) Loads of good tracks including the title track, `Mein Herz Brennt` and the brilliant `Sonne`.

Abba - `Abba` (cd) I love early Abba and this album includes the superb `SOS` and the beautiful `I`ve Been Waiting For You`.

Yes - `Relayer` (cd) There`s no Rick Wakeman on this one but it`s still a very classy album with Yes at their jazziest.

A

Anonymous

Rodriguez .... Cold Fact

------------------------------------

then will listen to something a bit faster...

Uriah Heep .... Demons and Wizards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts