What are you listening to?

Page 124 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

daveh75:

51P2hLkYKzL._SS400_.jpg

Death Cab for Cutie-Narrow Stairs

Excellent

idc

umbucker:

Has anyone heard Cornelious - Will sound AUSOME on your system !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant recommendation umbucker. Funky, groovey, poppy, rhythmic and sounds mental on my headphones........

41ERBMGJ4ZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
The latest album from MUSE.
Production values off the scale, a real system workout.
Beethoven-esque one moment, soaring orchestral with overtones of Queen the next.
The whole work is a masterpiece IMHO and heard on a studio playback enviroment is simply breathtaking, a real aural rollercoaster.
There's a 5.1 mix special edition in the works as well :)
Not sure how long I can hold out for that baby . . . .

A

Anonymous

Must try that Muse album.

I'm listening to a bit of an eighties classic (1983), hell, an all time classic, The The, Soul Mining.

emotion-2.gif

idc

daveh75:
614X18MQ3YL._SS500_.jpg

Wow, getting major goosebumps listening to this, I love that anthemic, dramatic big sound and the production is excellent. The write ups about the band go on about Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc as their influences, but they remind me of Mansun and the excellent 'Attack of the Grey Lantern'.

idc

I had forgotten how much I like Mansun, but, the recording spoils it. All of their albums are over produced and everything is at the same level so it sounds flat and there is a lack of detail, shame.

41AK23YPN0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts