What are you listening to?

Page 123 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
313WpBbA35L._SS400_.jpg

Off Spotify, Mr Hawley sounds as great as ever

CD to follow.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I bought 'The Sound Of Madness' after hearing 'Second Chance' on the radio.

I do enjoy it, but prefer the first half of the album. The second half is a bit too straight forward for me. The guy's voice is great.

idc

Big Chris:I bought 'The Sound Of Madness' after hearing 'Second Chance' on the radio. I do enjoy it, but prefer the first half of the album. The second half is a bit too straight forward for me. The guy's voice is great.

I am loving 'Us and Them' at the moment, no filler tracks so far.

matthewpiano

One of Naxos' best ever recordings - a wonderful account of Richard Strauss' brilliant work, in superb sound as well.

Klemperer is one of my favourite Beethoven conductors because he maintains a strong sense of classicism without losing any of the dramatic qualities of the music. This is an excellent disc of the Overtures. Its been several years since I listened to this one and I'd forgotten how good it is.

idc

I have moved departments at work and have found myself with a couple of gorgeous Rock Chicks who are taking great delight in recommending bands to an old fogey like me. I think they still do not believe that I actually do like the music and have been listening to it. So ladies, Pam, Sharon, I dedicate this one to you and it is brilliant...........

51Mrc%2BP6y2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
TheEmpiresOfTheWorlds_l.jpg

Still stuggling with this. Had it since release, but the guy's high Bruce Dickinson-esque vocals are really, really not my cup of tea. Thought I'd give it another shot....Shame really, as the music is rocking. Wonder if I'll make it to the end of the CD?

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts