What are you listening to?

Page 119 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

61xklNZTqpL._SS500_.jpg

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
yoshidaNakamuraSoba.jpg
spacer_small.gif
trio.jpg

manualcd03.jpg
spacer_small.gif
nakamuradancemusic.jpg

Ami Yoshida/Toshimaru Nakamura - Soba to Bara (Erstwhile)
Mitsuhiro Yoshimura/Masahiko Okura - Trio (Presquile)
Noid/Taku Unami - ¬ + : * (Manual)
Toshimaru Nakamura - Dance Music (Bottrop Boy)

Am I the only person who gets triple posts on this thread?

e

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
idc:
Orchesteral and magestic. It works as one complete piece of music. It is also, sadly one of the better examples of a soundtrack that as been overlooked because the film was not well received. This is the best think to have come from the whole Da Vinci Code franchise.

61OopbWenVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I dunno Ian. The book was quite good too!

;-)

idc

The Dark Knight, full of sound effects that sound mental on the headphones. Then some Leftfield.

41udb5pgbfL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
41Cgc-UmqJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Chris, re Da Vinci Code I have read the book once, seen the film twice and listened to the soundtrack dozens of times. Maybe with Angels and Demons it will be the other way around.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
udcd787large.jpg

MoFi remaster ltd edition number 00142.

It's got so much more balls and clarity than the regular version. FNM's best just got better.

Oh, Ian. I've read 'The Da Vinci Code' twice, seen the film once, and not heard the OST.

:)

A

Anonymous

First time on headphones in work, then at home on hifi. the XX is really good.

should get a mention in the magazine I'd say.

now exploring the a-c of my newly ripped lossless collection and rediscovering Arthur H

idc

Got the three for a fiver each at Fopp, deep joy. After the etherial prog rock 70s, the switch to a more modern techno and poppy sound in the 80s, KK came back in 2000s with a crashing industrial sound that is totally unlike how they were before. THRAK is a bit too intense for me, The Power to Believe has some more mellow moments and is better for it and ConstruKtion of Light is somewhere in-between and the least imaginative of the three. The 1980s remain my favourite KK period.

418PN831J6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
31q6936OEEL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
41B7YW0MM6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

matthewpiano

Wow! This is one of my very favourite albums ever made but the 1987 CD has always sounded ropey. This remaster is incredible. Warm, detailed, dynamic and just completely engrossing from start to finish.

Hope Sgt. Pepper sounds this good!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts