Welcome to the new AVI forum

altruistic.lemon

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Sad when moderators sell out. Still, I hope Ashley gives you a decent price for the DM5s. He should, after all, selling your soul shouldn't come cheap. Certainly more than a free meal down the local.

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It's not nice to call someone a ***** , so I wont , afaik it's also not considered nice not to call some ones hi-fi or thier choice in music and it's also not nice to offer insults ,I think we can disagree without being disagreeable , ******* pomps eh ?

James

T

the record spot

Drop the attitude AL. The products are good and always have been. The attitudes on both sides have been factors and fractious at times. There's no angels in any of this, me included.

There has to be balance and respect however, but that applies to anyone.

Times change.

J

jcbrum

Hello lemon, :grin: I thought it was just me you were pissed off with.

Don't be so hard (if you can still manage it) on JD and Ash.

You more than anyone should know that what consenting adults get up to in private is up to them. ;)

JC

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any evidence that the moderators of this forum have sold out.

Some people think that AVI make good speakers. Some don't. It all depends what references you're comparing them against.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
JD had the audacity to say he found frog's posts generally added to the discussion in another thread. AL seems to be on a mission now to make posts that don't and just generally be offensive to people.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

It gets a lot worse than this Freddy, I can assure you. :)

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
It gets a lot worse than this Freddy, I can assure you. :)

Blimey! Hard to believe that folks can fight over something that should unite us all, the love of music, no matter what form that takes. I don't frequent many forums, but I've never come across this kinda thing. I must lead a sheltered life....

Still, you seem a decent 'sort' :)

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
altruistic.lemon said:
Sad when moderators sell out. Still, I hope Ashley gives you a decent price for the DM5s. He should, after all, selling your soul shouldn't come cheap. Certainly more than a free meal down the local.

Learn a little history, then get lost. Or get lost first, both are fine with me.

T

the record spot

The forum hasn't, one of its contributors has taken it on himself to go on a mission. Misguidedly.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I think...freedom of speech is one thing, but freedom to abuse? I don't really know the issues, and in some respects I don't care, but maybe it's time the mods took a more active line when it comes to abuse?

shropshire lad

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
altruistic.lemon said:

You're so right , oh bitter and twisted one, Ashley should be giving JD more than a paltry free lunch down his local (they do an excellent ploughman's by the way) . He should hold out for at least his train fare home .

Good to see your mate , Spineless , has joined in to help you out . Even if he is late .

Keep it up , old bean , life is very boring when you are being pleasant .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts