Vinyl Records Make Me Offers !! Jazz , Soul ,Dance , Rap , Etc

jaylarecords

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
hello

I have a large collection of records for sale ...

jazz - soul - latin - reggae - rap - dance -rock - 7in and 45's

please make me offers on whatever you may like

https://www.discogs.com/seller/JaylaRecords/profile

jjbomber said:
chris_bates1974 said:
Of course, if we had an area for trading/selling, he/she could have posted in there......

Still don't get why we don't....

The whole idea of the magazine is to promote NEW sales of hifi.

The idea of the magazine certainly is but not this forum.

It is a place to discuss what you have or, more often, what you would like to get. It is, however, not the place to try and sell second-hand tat. Their are plenty of other websites for that both good and bad.

spiny norman said:
thescarletpronster said:
Weird. I reported this last night. It's still here. Good to see the mods are taking things seriously.

Given the amount of spamming, shilling and self-promotion going on here at the moment, I can only assume that either they're all at their villas in Tuscany or a meteorite has hit Teddington and non-one's noticed.

Well most of the residents of Teddington will not have because the recall in Tuscany. ;-)

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
thescarletpronster said:
Weird. I reported this last night. It's still here. Good to see the mods are taking things seriously.

Given the amount of spamming, shilling and self-promotion going on here at the moment, I can only assume that either they're all at their villas in Tuscany or a meteorite has hit Teddington and no-one's noticed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts