The Vinyl Album Club

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Not. *ROFL*

Don't worry, Jim, I'm sure your daughter is doing it, inbetween furiously rubbing her hands together and laughing like a hyena. *biggrin*

Yep, she can quote values more accurately than me!! It's such a shame that the proceeds of the sale of the house and records will go to the RSPB!! *secret*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Not. *ROFL*

Don't worry, Jim, I'm sure your daughter is doing it, inbetween furiously rubbing her hands together and laughing like a hyena. *biggrin*

Yep, she can quote values more accurately than me!! It's such a shame that the proceeds of the sale of the house and records will go to the RSPB!! *secret*

Royal Society for the Protection of Bernard?

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Not. *ROFL*

Laughs! Oh go on then...why not take all of me? At least they'll be filed away neatly and in some sort of order...for the first time in their lives.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Not. *ROFL*

Laughs! Oh go on then...why not take all of me? At least they'll be filed away neatly and in some sort of order...for the first time in their lives.

The wife says we'll need a bigger house to put all those records in, so I'm presuming I'll be getting that as well. *biggrin*

Can you let me know every time you're feeling a bit poorly, so I can give Pickfords a bit of notice?

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim! Jim!!!! Should I ring Pickfords now??? *lol*

Having just come home after spending 4 nights sleeping on the floor at my mother's house ( knee operation...her, not me) I think the call to Pickford's is not too far away, old boy. *crazy*

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
thescarletpronster said:
The question is ...

To spell 'catalogue' correctly or not?

[runs away]

...either spelling is 'correct'. Quite why I reverted to the original 16th century English spelling and, more recently, the American version , without the French 'ue' ending is beyond me. Oh well.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Jim-W said:
thescarletpronster said:
The question is ...

To spell 'catalogue' correctly or not?

[runs away]

...either spelling is 'correct'. Quite why I reverted to the original 16th century English spelling and, more recently, the American version , without the French 'ue' ending is beyond me. Oh well.

Touche

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

DIB said:

Turtle

latest

ultrarunner

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
On Wednesday I left this thread at a serious point discussing whether I should catalogue my albums...

By Friday I've entered a parallel existence of cartoon characters from my childhood!

I like this club, I think I'd like to be a permanent member! *good* *wacko*

TRENDING THREADS