Question Upgrade from Monitor Audio BX range

michaelgordon

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, im looking for some initial advice. I have the Monitor Audio BX range of speakers for 5.1 with BX5s as fronts, BX Center and BXFX as surrounds, these are all around 5/6 years old. I have a Gemini 2 sub and all running from a Sony DTN 1080 amp

Im lpoking to upgrade and not sure where to start. I dont mind usinf bookshelf for fronts as used to have BX2s before i removed my stereo seperates. I do like the montor audio sound. Budget not too much of a concern as id have to save and buy in stages but i dont want to waste money for little gain, i want a decent upgrade.

Use wise will only be for 5.1.2 (atmos im sorting seperately), mailny streaming & UHD discs, i dont watch TV. Im in a small room 4x4x3m and sit 2.5m away from TV

abacus

As always you need to go and hear some speakers to see what takes your fancy, however if you like the MA sound, then MA has 3 main ranges Bronze, Silver & Gold (If you are flush there is also Platinum) with each range giving a good jump up in quality, so worth a listen.

Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts