Update on the Reader Blu-Ray Hi Def

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
This is for DJ Krime and anyone else who might be interested. Today I recieved my Copy of The Reader from Amazon.even though they said, June 11th to 15th. AnywayI have just given it a Test Spin on my Pana BD 35, and ran it up to the first 5mins of Film. On start up the screen came up with 1080p input. Then after the inevitable trailers and the Play Film/ setup screen, after pressing play the same 1080p input message came up. I can only assume from this that my copy at least is as it should be. Anybody else got a copy yet?. Remember I know nothing
emotion-5.gif

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
RodhasGibson:This is for DJ Krime and anyone else who might be interested. Today I recieved my Copy of The Reader from Amazon.even though they said, June 11th to 15th. AnywayI have just given it a Test Spin on my Pana BD 35, and ran it up to the first 5mins of Film. On start up the screen came up with 1080p input. Then after the inevitable trailers and the Play Film/ setup screen, after pressing play the same 1080p input message came up. I can only assume from this that my copy at least is as it should be. Anybody else got a copy yet?. Remember I know nothing
emotion-5.gif
HI DJ, just seen your latest post, as I said I cannot see 1080i come up on my system. How does it show up on yours? I see your point though. I also think in general the info given on most Discs is sketchy to say the least.[region coding] some of mine have no coding on them. They play okay so I presume they are region free?.
emotion-42.gif

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
On my Samsung i have a information (i) button on my remote that when pressed will display in a box in the upper left of the screen the input the TV is on and the exact image resolution of the signal being recieved and frame rate.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:On my Samsung i have a information (i) button on my remote that when pressed will display in a box in the upper left of the screen the input the TV is on and the exact image resolution of the signal being recieved and frame rate. Hi mate, yep I have the same [ i ] button on my Pana and it says 1080p input strange. Anyway picture first class so will leave it at that. I do think that all the studios should be forced to get their act together pronto.[misrepresentation and all that].

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts