The film thread.

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Lion on blu ray - Dev Patel as the adult version of an Indian child who gets irretrievably lost as a five year-old, and is eventually adopted by a Tasmanian couple. The story then covers his search for his real family, and pretty closely follows the true story upon which it is based. Great performances from Patel, and from Nicole Kidman as his adoptive mother.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Lion on blu ray - Dev Patel as the adult version of an Indian child who gets irretrievably lost as a five year-old, and is eventually adopted by a Tasmanian couple. The story then covers his search for his real family, and pretty closely follows the true story upon which it is based. Great performances from Patel, and from Nicole Kidman as his adoptive mother.
Oh I remember this movie, yes and it was SOME Journey for the lad, Amazing !

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on blu ray. Not exactly the deepest, but thoroughly enjoyable in an old-fashioned way. A strong and in parts surprisingly nuanced performance from Michael Caine.
I picked it up last year on Bluray as I couldn’t find it on any of the 5 streaming platforms I subscribe to - I never seem to be able to find any film I suddenly want to watch on streaming. Not particularly convenient…

And it’s way better than the recent remake, The Hustle, with Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts