Tacima cs929 clear improvement!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recieved my tacima this am and have connected it to our Pana tv/sky+ for now, its a clear step up in sharpness and clarity of sound so will get another for the Hifi.We do live in a rural area with overhead power cables.But even Jackie the other half spotted the change!!!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
But how can any product affect the mains...

blah blah blah.

I'm glad the snake oil witchdoctors will have to eat their words.

My Tacimas also work as do my mains cables

ÿ

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Mains conditioners DO work. My Isotek Sigmas has made a hugh improvement to both sound AND picture in my setup. Anyone who says thats impossible needs there eyes and ears checking out methinks

A

Anonymous

I've had my Tacima attached to my NAD/Mission kit for the past couple of months and it certainly changed the sound BUT not totally for the better. There is certainly greater clarity and detail. The overall sound is clearer but there is also slightly more sibilance which I initially found annoying. Things have settled down a bit (either that or I am getting used to it) but there's still too much sibilance for my liking. Maybe the Tacima is better at bringing out the life in a laid back/warm system than with a forward sounding system where it might overpower the listener?

A

Anonymous

I have two one for my Quad setup and the other for the surround sound setup. A massive improvement on my Quad 33/303 units all the clicks and noise has gone. Pound for Pound the best upgrade I have made.

To those skeptics mains interference does exist and Tacima clears it up. Ask me about paying a lot of money for mains cable from your socket to the equipment I cannot believe that make that much difference over the Tacima.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts