T2 LTD Endoskeleton Blu-Ray

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
"I'll be back" - in an even more expensive limited edition.

an even more exclusive limited edition shurely...

A

Anonymous

In finest metallic effect plastic.

Now, where was that Frankiln Mint advert in the News of the World...

A

Anonymous

Just seen real-life pictures of one and if I'm honest, the quality of the thing looks atrocious. I know some of the £75 goes into it being limited edition but the thing looks like it's being manufactured for a fiver. Looking forward to hearing what you think of yours DJ Krime.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Right mine arrived yesterday and here is what I think.

One the disc side of things I knew that the UK was only to get a single BD and not the 6 disc set that the US gets which is a real shame but luckly for me I already have all the extras on the various DVDs of this movie I have bought over the years, but seeing as the US set is locked to region A and my BD spinner is not multiregion I as many others were stuck with the UK edition as my only option.

The movie is presented in full 1080p/24fps and looks absolutly stunning and knocks the socks of off the previously released BD.

Now then my verdict on the actual Terminator Head, its is made of injection moulded plastic parts which fit togher very well, IMHO anyone expecting the head to be made of anything other than plastic had their hopes set a little too high. The head is relativly lightweight due to its plastic construction (maybe to keep shipping costs down?) but according to a cousin of mine who has the US one it sounds exactly the same. The sound is rather tinny but what do you expect referance level sound? It does look the dogs with the eyes lit up.

Now it will all depend upon how you intend to display this I suppose as to if you feel it is worth buying but personally I am happy with my purchase and look at my photo of it on display and tell me this does not look COOL atop of one of my DVD cabinets!
emotion-11.gif

3592055724_d8ff843f4f.jpg

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

D.J.KRIME:tell me this does not look COOL atop of one of my DVD cabinets!
emotion-11.gif

This does not look cool atop your DVD cabinet.

I left myself a little wide-open for that one!
emotion-7.gif

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

D.J.KRIME:tell me this does not look COOL atop of one of my DVD cabinets!
emotion-11.gif

This does not look cool atop your DVD cabinet.

Sentence correct, but too long.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts